Sunday, March 14, 2010

Long Long time, no see.








Life is pretty great, the kids are great and the weather is FINALLY warming up. I love spring and i can't wait for a nice long warm weekend with NO rain! Kolten has had his first birthday and Jaycee is coming up on her 6th. We've been really busy with life and work. The kids are growing up so fast, jaycee LOVES school and can't wait until PeeWee baseball starts. She is so social. She is by far more social then i was at that age! She has recently made friends with a group of triplets in our neighborhood so we went from having no friends over *other then family* to having three girls over quite often. They are really good kids and they play well together.

Lets see what else. I'll post some pictures and you can see how much the kids have grown!

Oh and one last thing. The whole not having anything to do with my dad thing has taken an odd turn, instead of talking to me or texting or emailing even calling me... they saw an attorney to have them send me a letter and ask me to "leave the situation alone" nice to know even speaking of who your dad is can get them that worked up. At least i know they know i'm alive.. I have been trying to push a paternity test but he doesn't have to take it and i haven't heard anymore about it. I'm guessing that he won't take it.

Soooo anyway.. parents enjoy your kids, kids enjoy your family and i can say one thing.. i will NEVER make my children feel the way my father has made me feel. Larry Wagler, I hope one day you will come around and just acknowledge me.. we'll see i guess. I have nothing in my heart but love for him.. even after the hell he has made my life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel.... That is very odd that they would see a lawyer and not just confront you themselves. I would feel that is the best way to handle things but I guess how I feel doesn't matter. Good luck pushing the paternity test I'd like to have one of those too however I don't feel it would ever happen.
    Take care of your babies and don't let anyone get you down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your lil guy looks as much like you as jacee does jesse. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete