Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ONE WEEK

Jesse has been gone ONE WEEK. I miss him so much its not even funny. I've always known we were made for eachother but being away really shows me that even more. Sitting down and thinking about it we've been on again off again for 12 years! Together almost completley for 10 years and married for 7 years! I love him so much! The kids miss him a lot and I know he misses us! I've heard from him a few times. Still waiting on letters and his address so I can send him some pictures and letters! We've kept busy with work, baseball, exercising and family time! I am ready for baseball to be over with but I know Jay enjoys it! Last night we walked from about 7:30 till 9:00 and it was perfect outside. I love getting jaycee out and exercising and love it when Kolten behaves!!! I am trying to stay as close to 1200 calories as I can and still try to get in at least two workouts a day! I'm planning on running with a friend tonight and looking forward to that! Jay has games Thursday and Friday and I'm ta king the kids to the pool on Saturday with Aunt C and Lauren. Then Sunday probably head up to my sisters and swim or just hang out! I may try to find something to do friday night hopefully catch up with Andy and Emily and their family, the kids play really well together~!

Right now i'm sitting at 189, thats 116 down from 305!!! Lets go, I've been stuck there for a month probably but not been the best eater.. I'm a stress eater so worrying about Jesse leaving and all that stuff had me snacking.. and now trying to pass the time has me snacking! I told Jesse I want to lose 20 lbs while he's gone so I beeter get going HARD to make that goal! Here I am annoucing my weight to the general public.. Motivation to make it decrease!!

No comments:

Post a Comment