Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update Kind of...














Ok, i haven't been on here in ages. We've been super busy and I just haven't made the time. Kolten has had an ear infection and been on two different antibiotics but he seems to be doing better. He is growing, last appointment at almost seven months he was 17lbs 14 oz. Jaycee LOVES school. She is doing the cheerleading thing at school so she will preform on the game on friday, can't wait to see that! Jesse and I went to the Colts game today.. I LOVE THE COLTS... Mom came and watched the kids and Matt Amos, jesse's cousin took Jay to the fishing derby at the lions club. They didn't catch anything but I thought that was sweet of him! I love my family, friends and my job most of the time! Jesse has been busy too and we're going out of town this weekend. Thats about it.. Here are some pictures!

By the way my Dads name is Larry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment