Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Clarks

This has been a good week so far for us.  Jesse had to return to work on Monday after two weeks off.  I value our time that we had off together so much.  We really enjoyed it.  We did so much and ran so much it seems like!  When he went to work Monday we pretty much relaxed.  I started cleaning house a bit and Jaycee, Kolten and I walked from our house to the park, Jaycee played and we walked home.  Quite the little chug, especially for the four year old!  She enjoyed playing though and there were a TON of kids there.  Then yesterday we did the walk again and just had to do some running around town!  Today we had to take Mr Kolten to the Dr for his two week checkup.  So for the baby that was six pounds 13 ounces two weeks ago, guess how much he is now?????  EIGHT POUNDS FIVE OUNCES.  He gained exactly a pound and a half in not even two weeks!  I could tell he was growing quite a bit, he was eating CONSTANTLY.  With Jaycee all I did was breastfeed for the first months, then started with cereal and baby food but she NEVER had formula until she was about nine months.  Kolten had it his first week.  Even with breastfeeding he had to have more!  He is a porker!  I'm glad he is doing so well!  He does have a little cold though I think.  He is sneezing a lot and his snot is green so they put him on an antibiotic just to be safe.  Hopefully that will pass soon!  We had to get it filled at the pharmacy though so we got to visit with all my great co-workers, well the ones in the main pharmacy, I didn't venture to the other buildings!  Once home we walked the same route again and some of our friends were at the park so jaycee loved that.  Once we walked home I started in on cleaning our downstairs.. yikes.  Then made some marinated turkey from the LOCKER for supper.  For those of you that haven't tried it, DO IT.  That stuff is amazing!  Now Jesse is playing XBOX Jaycee is playing DS and i'm on here (with a baby on my lap).  We're doing great here and I hope everyone else is too!  

Oh I also started working from Home this week.  My two weeks off were nice but time to get back into the grind!  Thanks to whoever created GO TO MY PC.  Best thing EVER.  And who would have thought you could use that on a MAC.


  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are enjoying the nice weather also. I know we are. We have been to the park alot this week. The little guy is growing:) Jaycee and Kolten are both so cute!!
    Oh and the marinated turkey is amazing!! Every time I am in Odon I stop in the locker to get a bunch to take home and freeze. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete