Sunday, March 1, 2009

TWO more Days!




So its Sunday and I've been up since 4AM.  Jesse's alarm went off while I was up and I couldn't go back to sleep.  I layed there for an hour or so and decided I would just get the day started.  I got up and first cleaned out our pantry, then the kitchen cabinets, then the fridge.  Then I started downstairs to clean the bathroom and the cabinet down there.  I still need to pack our hospital bag but I keep putting it off!  

This has been a pretty nice weekend so far.  Friday night my sister Mitch and the boys came down to bring us the carseat and stroller.  Jesse and I just got some subway for supper and went for a walk right when they pulled in.  The kids are so sweet playing together.  They love it.  We spent a few hours with them before they had to head on home.  Its funny because when they leave or we leave from their house Cooper always gets upset, he loves his cousin Jaycee.  He asked her if she could come to his house with him.  She always says no Cooper I have to go with my mommy and daddy!  But she would love to stay there or for them to stay here, she's not afraid of being away from us at all!  After they left we went to bed and watched TV.  Jesse had to get up and go to work on Saturday and I started in on cleaning.  I got our living room upstairs done and our kitchen (the visible parts) swept downstairs and took a TV we had mounted on Jaycee's old bedroom wall (now Kolts room) down.  I put it in our downstairs spare room, its a room for all uses I guess.  I couldn't mount it so I figured I would wait until Jesse got home for that.  Jaycee and I went to the park and walked a lap but it was so cold out we only did one!  Then we headed home and she cleaned up her room.  When it was time for Jesse to get off work we met him in Montgomery so we could all eat at Bobes and go to walmart.  We were also going to pick up a recliner from my mom for when we bring Kolt home.  We ate ( WE LOVE BOBES ) and then got a few things at Walmart and headed to Moms.  Her boyfriend wasn't there to help load the chair and I figured mom and Jesse would break their backs trying to lift a full size recliner into a lifted truck so we passed on that and headed back home.  Jesse had gotten a sticker for his truck in the mail that day so when we got home I took the mount off Jaycee's old wall and then we put the sticker on his truck.  Once he was done with the sticker I put him to work helping me hang that TV downstairs and hooking it up to the satellite.  I figure when i'm up with a baby at 3 am I'm going to want something to watch.  Finally Jesse got to take a shower and we layed down.  It was a long day!  But of course I did my ritual of getting up to Pee 700 times!  I swear it will be a blessing to get up to a baby instead of my bladder!  Now i'm headed to finish my cleaning and hopefully pack our hospital bag.  Can't put it off much longer, we have roughly 48 hours until we're checking into the hospital!!!!  Wish us luck!.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck, can't wait to hear about the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you run out of things to do there since your in full nesting mode your more than welcome to come here and clean. lol Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you guys can hardly hold your excitement! Hope you get all of your stuff done, but even if you don't, it will be ok! I'll be thinking and praying for you on Tuesday and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete