Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting into a routine!

So its been a week and two days since Kolten was born!  We're getting into a routine with sleeping, I think!  He sleeps  quite a bit but last night he only woke up twice during the night to eat.  He is a pig and thinks he is starving quite a bit!  He's a doll and we're definately very proud of him and Jaycee Ray both.  She kisses him nonstop, she is so proud of him!  She always says mom I didn't know the baby was so tiny in your belly.  She thinks he is something else.  Jesse has been off work with me and i've enjoyed just getting to spend time with him and the kids.  We've been to T Haute, Bloomington, pretty much all over!  He has done very well and he gets all kinds of looks and praise from everyone.  Even going to a restaurant is different, they never take our order because they are too busy going on and on about him, and of course being entertained by Jaycee Ray Clark.  We have been to my work a few times, I already miss everyone there, they are so great.  I love the people I work with, and work for.  I feel very lucky to be where I am.  A couple days ago we ate lunch with a co-worker her daughter and grandson and Jaycee has been asking if he can come play EVERYDAY.  She loves other kids.  We're off to Washington now so i've gotta get off here!  I'll leave some pictures though!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet little boy (and daughter) you have. Such a cute round little face. How much did he weigh? Sounds like it was a pretty easy birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara! He was six pounds fourteen ounces. It really went fast and everything went great. I was very glad since I was diabetic with him. It made me really worried!!! How are you and Jess doing?? Any plans on when you might be coming home for good?

    ReplyDelete