Friday, February 27, 2009

Preparations!

Its so exciting to be getting ready to bring another baby home! Jaycee is BEYOND excited. She will love being a big sister. She is so sweet. She never stops cracking me up, last night we picked up Matt and he and Jesse were going to go play basketball at the park, well it was too wet so we were dropping him back off at his house and Jaycee said Matt you can come to my house and play barbies with me, Matt was like oh yeah and Jaycee said Yeah I have a boy barbie! He laughed, Jaycee just loves him. We're really lucky that all our friends love Jaycee too, she is a pretty entertaining little girl too!

So Tuesday is the big day, I can't wait. Jesse is getting really excited too. He will be off a week to stay home with us, and that will be great, when Jaycee was born he had just went full time and had to use two personal days to even be there when she was born and the next day, then he had to go back to work! I'll be very happy to have him home this time! This weekend is going to be really busy for me! I need to get a lot of laundry put away, clean house, we need to pick up a recliner from my moms house, pack our stuff for the hospital, figure something out to do with Jay while we're in the hospital and tons more. I know we'll be busy after Tuesday so I better get everything done! Jesse will be working, which sometimes is better because when he's off we're usually busy running around doing other things!

Last night we went for a walk around our neighborhood. I love going for walks it always makes me feel better, more energy and such. Jaycee had gotten a new bike over the weekend so she was excited to ride it. We did close to a mile and it was really dark out so we headed home! She did great on the bike, and Jesse even enjoyed walking. I'm trying to prepare things at work for this coming leave! I have so much stuff to do, I know it will mostly be ok until I get back but I hate leaving thinking that I need to finish things! I am going to see about working from home some. I work at Williams Bros. and i'm a computer girl lol so I can do just about everything from my desk. If I set up a go to my pc account I should be able to help them out quite a bit from home. I'll have to figure that out though. I have been here just about exactly a year and LOVEEEE it. There are only three of us computer people and we kinda have our own parts we do. Kelly is the boss and he delegates things and helps with different things. Bob is the hardware guy, so he deals with our phone system and actual computers and things like that. I'm kinda both. I do hardware and software so I deal with all the software systems we have, and some hardware. We run quite a bit of software, pharmacy software, billing software, word processing software, TONS of different things. Since i've been here we have started THREE new pharmacies, now I think we have nine, so you can imagine three computer people, nine pharmacies, that keeps us busy! I think i'll post a few random pictures. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment