Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy


I think i'm crazy lol. I have been reading Blogs for a while but never thought about starting one. I love facebook and things like that but never really take the time to talk about anything going on. I figure this way everyone can keep up with us!

So a little about me, I'll be 26 in September, and have been married for going on 5 years. My husband Jesse is an amazing guy. I am really lucky to have him! We have an awesome daughter named Jaycee Ray, she will be 5 in May and will be welcoming our son into the world in the next couple of weeks. We've decided to name him Kolt. Jaycee has been gunning for that name since we found out it was a boy, actually since before that. I remember telling her that it could be a girl, and she just said no its a brother. Kids are so funny. Anyway I have a great family for the most part. We're very lucky to have so many people in our lives. Growing up I was never really close to my mom or sister but since starting a family we've grown pretty close. My mom is a really good person, she still thinks she is a teenager sometimes but all in all she's a good mom. My sister is great, I really respect her, she is smart, beautiful and has an amazing family. We love being around them, they are a lot of fun. She has a good job, marriage, kids and still has time to go back to school. I think thats pretty awesome. I hated school and would avoid going back at all costs! lol. Her husband is great too. Mitch has been with Jennifer since I was probably in 5th grade. I think we scared him quite a bit when we were younger, my sister and I were SOOOO mean to eachother!

My husband's family is great too. He has a sister who he is VERY close to. Her and her husband own their own tanning salon in linton named Paradise Tans. It is a VERY nice place and they are very busy with it. His mom and him have had an off and on relationship. They are pretty close now, and she's great.

I have worked at my current job for about the last year. I LOVE IT. I feel SOO lucky to have my job and this is by far the ONLY job i have ever liked. I enjoy what I do, love my co-workers and almost everyday leave work feeling like I really did something. I hope to be here for a long time! Williams Brothers is a great place to work.

Now that my life story is down on paper i'll have to think about what I want to talk about in this! I have a few things that i'm sure will end up on here. 1. For sure, family information. 2. probably how crappy of a time i've had my whole life because of my dad! and 3. my grandma and her husband.. but those are WHOLE other stories!




No comments:

Post a Comment