Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ready

I'm so ready to have Kolt here. I'm considered full term TOMORROW. I can't wait. I have an appointment today and they start the weekly exams. Not looking forward to that but hey its part of it I guess. I have a great Dr. he's super nice so that makes it better, I'm excited to find out if i've made ANY progress. I never got anywhere with Jaycee, they had to induce me, after my due date because my amniotic fluid was dangerously low. I was ready to be induced, and glad they checked so nothing bad happened. This go around I have gestational diabetes, thats not so fun, but its been pretty easy to manage. I haven't had to take any shots or do anything to keep it under control. Jaycee weighed almost nine pounds and i wasn't diabetic with her. They say with boys they tend to be bigger, and with diabetes they tend to be bigger. I'm kind of afraid he will be HUGE. I asked Dr. Frances how long they usually let diabetic people go before they induce and he said 38 1/2 weeks. Thats about a week and a half away, but i've been having some blood pressure problems too so lets hope he sends me before that! I still have some things we need to pick up before he is here though! I need to get a playpen, a mattress for his bed and a diaper bag! The bag is the only thing i need bad, he won't be sleeping in his own bed for a while, i'm sure we'll keep him in the bassinet so i'm not too worried about the mattress but its definatly something I need to get soon! My sister is awesome and has loaned us a lot of the things she had for her boys, ( I have a closet full of clothes and we haven't bought ANY) she also borrowed some of the things we had for Jaycee so she gave those back too. I'm SOOOOO READY!! I'll post pictures as soon as he is here. Lets just hope its soon!
Here are some OLD pictures. The baby is my nephew Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment