Thursday, February 26, 2009

FINALLY

So after a second trip to the ER because my blood pressure was outrageous (156/117) and a trip in to the dr's office this morning, Dr. Baker is inducing me TUESDAY at 6:30 AM. I'm sooo excited. He said i'm definatly on my way to preeclampsia (not sure how you spell that) because i've had protein in my urine the past two weeks. And my uric acid level is too high. It went from 5.2 on Friday to 6.2 last night. Not really sure what that means, but its another sign of preeclampsia. SOOO we're very excited, need to get our bags packed and get the last few things we need, playpen, mattress and a diaper bag for goodness sakes... lol

3 comments:

  1. See!!!! I told you you had no worries coming in! We have that all the time, and I am so glad you decided to come in! I am so excited~ because I work on tuesday! Congrats! Can't wait to see baby Kolt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot I lied, I work Mon, Thurs & Fri...anyways good luck!! I'm sure you will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel! Good Luck Tuesday. Im sure the wait will be unbearable the next 5 days.

    ReplyDelete